Rose Body Scrub
Handmade sugar scrub with Palmarosa essential oil to help you achieve your ideal soft and silky-smooth skin.
Recommended Usage: 1-2 times a week before or after shower (depending on preference)
Shelf-Life: 6 months
- Fine Granulated Sugar, Refined Coconut Oil, Palmarosa Essential Oil, Dried Rose Petals
What are sugar scrubs?
- Sugar scrubs are an exfoliating body treatment that are a gentler alternative to salt scrubs
- They remove the outermost layer of dead skin cells without causing pain, which is an especially great choice if your skin is sensitive
- A sugar scrub also hydrates your skin because the sugar is combined with oil and an aromatic and uplifting essential oil
What are the benefits of the ingredients used in Workshop 17’s sugar scrubs?
- Palmarosa essential oil: Palmarosa essential oil helps to relieve respiratory problems and boost the immune system.
- Fine Granulated Sugar: Sugar is a natural humectant which draws moisture from the environment into the skin, therefore it helps hydrate your skin and keep moisture within. Sugar is also a natural source of glycolic acid (AHA) that penetrates the skin and encourage cell turnover.
- Refined Coconut Oil: Coconut oil is an excellent skin moisturizer that is naturally antibacterial and antifungal.